Easily mount your camera onto a tripod via the Sony VCT-U14 Tripod Adapter using the iKan 15mm Quick-Release Baseplate. The V-lock system on the underside of the baseplate locks firmly onto the Sony VCT-U14, which can then be mounted onto a tripod's wedge plate. Alternatively, the baseplate's quick-release mechanism allows you to easily detach it from the VCT-U14 and switch to a shoulder mount/handheld configuration.You can make front and back adjustments thanks to the adjustable shoulder pad which is padded to give you comfort while carrying your camera on long shoots. In addition, since the shoulder pad is located at the center of the underside of the baseplate, it allows for optimum balancing for the safety of your camera system.The baseplate comes with 8" rods to mount accessories like a follow focus or EVF. Additionally, the height-adjustable 15mm rods adapter allows you to adjust the height of the 15mm rods for appropriate placement of accessories.
- Item Package Quantity: 1
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.