iKan E-Image GC102 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod with GH10L Video Head and Ground Level Spreader, 22lb
The iKan GC102 Heavy Duty Carbon Fiber Tripod is designed and built for professional videographers and cinematographers who want real quality at an affordable price. The carbon fiber tripod delivers field-tested reliability, solid construction and all the features required for professional performance. The GC102's unique features include the E-Image Mono-Lock leg design that delivers reliable performance that rises above competitors in its price range and class. The GC102 Heavy Duty Carbon Fiber Tripod supports a payload weighing up to 133 pounds. It is made of lightweight aluminum has a 100mm bowl and the legs are a twin tube design with two stages. The tripod can be adjusted to a maximum height of 63" and a minimum height of 18" with a folded length of 29". The Mono-Lock feature allows for quick height adjustments of both stages with one twist. An adjustable floor spreader provides extra security and stability. Payload Range 133lbs/ 60kg 2 Stage Leg Design with Mono-Lock Maximum Height 63" Minimum Height 18" Lightweight Carbon Fiber Legs Closed Length 29" Bowl Size: 100mm ball Two Stage Tripod with Adjustable Ground Spreader Retractable cord secures legs for transport GH10L Video Head The iKan GH10L head is designed and built for professional videographers and cinematographers who want real quality at an affordable price. The professional fluid tripod head delivers field-tested reliability, solid c
- 2 Stage Leg Design with Mono-Lock
- GH10L Video Head
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Legs
- Retractable cord secures legs for transport
- Two Stage Tripod with Adjustable Ground Spreader
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.