The ELE DCFLY HDSLR Camera Shoulder Rig is designed and built for videographers and cinematographers who demand quality, but at an affordable price. The professional Shoulder Rig delivers field tested reliability, solid construction and all the features required for professional performance. The ELE DCFLY features include a lightweight design and a cut out for battery access that rises above competitors in its price range and class. The ELE DCFLY HDSLR Camera Shoulder Rig is a simple, lightweight shoulder rig system that is designed for HDSLRs. The design features a dual grip handle bar with 20 threaded mounting points and a cutout for access to your camera s battery, a single 15mm rod, and an adjustable shoulder pad. The 15mm rod port lets you switch between handheld and shoulder mounted setups by attaching or removing the shoulder pad via the included 12 rod.
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.