The ELE GOFLY GoPro Handheld Shoulder Rig is designed and built for videographers and cinematographers who demand quality, but at an affordable price. The professional Handheld Shoulder Rig delivers field tested reliability, solid construction and all the features required for professional performance. The ELE GOFLY features include a lightweight design that rises above competitors in its price range and class. The ELE GOFLY GoPro Handheld Shoulder Rig is a versatile, lightweight handheld shoulder rig system designed for GoPro or other action cameras. A dual grip support platform features three 20 threads, useful for mounting a pair of action cameras for stereoscopic 3D applications, or for accessories. The 15mm rod port lets you quickly switch between handheld and shoulder mounted set ups by attaching or removing the reversible shoulder pad.
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.