The GA751 Single Stage Aluminum Tripod is designed and built for professional videographers and cinematographers who want real quality at an affordable price. The aluminum tripod delivers field tested reliability, solid construction, and all the features required for professional performance. The GA751 s unique features include the E Image Mono Lock leg design that delivers reliable performance that rises above competitors in its price range and class. The GA751 Single Stage Aluminum Tripod supports a payload weighing up to 88 pounds. It is made of lightweight aluminum, has a 75mm bowl, and the legs are a twin tube design with single stage. The tripod can be adjusted to a maximum height of 54 and a minimum height of 30 with a folded length of 33 . The Mono Lock feature allows for quick height adjustments with one twist. An adjustable mid level spreader provides extra security and stability.
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.