Ikan iLED312-v2 On-Camera Dual Color LED Light with Digital Display, 312 LEDs Bulbs, Wide Angle Beam
The Ikan iLED312-v2 On-Camera Dual Color LED Light with Digital Display is a compact battery powered daylight/tungsten balanced on camera light. It features a continuously variable color temperature between 3200 tungsten and 5600 K daylight and a built-in variable dimmer that can dim the lights output from 100 to 10%. Built into the light is an LCD display panel that shows a digital readout of the brightness level, color temperature of the light and features a battery gauge so you know how much power you have left.The light produces a wide-angle beam and includes both a removable four leaf barn door and diffusion gel. The light features slots for two Sony L type batteries and includes two batteries and a dual battery charger. A 1/4"-20 threaded hole allows you to mount the light to your camera's accessory shoe via the included ball adapter. You can also stack multiple iLED-v2 lights together using the interlocking rail system. An included soft carry case allows you to easily pack and carry your light unit, gel, barn doors and included accessories to and from shoots.
- Barn Doors: The included four sided removable barn doors are constructed so the doors can interlock together, limiting light leak from the edges, controlling light spill and providing directionality to your light
- Diffusion: Although you can attach diffusion gel to the barn doors, the iLED312-v2 features a slot for the included precut diffusion sheet, that can be used with or without the barn doors in place
- Digital Display Screen: The dimmer and color temperature settings are controlled by analog knobs, but the built-in digital readout on the built-in display screen allows you to match the output of other units or repeat setups, if you have to go back a
- Mounting: The light incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole in the bottom of the unit and an interlocking rail system that allows you to stack up to three units vertically or horizontally, with a maximum of six lights"
- Power: The light unit features slots for two Sony L type batteries of any capacity and includes two NP550 type batteries
- Variable Color Temperature and Dimming: The iLED312-v2 features 312 LEDs and a single knob that allows you to vary the color temperature of the unit from 3200 to 5600K. A separate knob controls the dimming of the unit, with brightness range of 100
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.