NiSi IR ND for Digital Cinema utilize exclusive nano dual side coating technology allowing for the best possible image when shooting raw digital cinema. The other technique lamination between two panes of glass causes color shift, higher reflection and less control of your image, unlike NiSi IR ND Filters for 6k Digital Cinema. NiSi optical glass is precision cut, coarse and precision grinding, polished and optical processed and tested to strictly control the flatness and high parallelism of the glass surface for the highest quality glass and digital cinema image. Optical Nano Coating can well control the color, density and reflection of the filters. Ultra low reflection will make sure there is no glare when shooting against the sun. The Nano Coating technology of NiSi IR ND has been innovated by NiSi Filters. A breakthrough that will create a new era for Digital Cinema. The NiSi IR ND for Digital Cinema utilizes their exclusive nano dual side coating technology, making for pristine image quality. Other filters are produced with lamination between two panes of glass, which causes color shift, higher reflection and less image control, unlike their NiSi IR ND Filters. NiSi filters are precision cut, polished and optically processed to allow for extreme flatness and high parallelism for the highest quality glass and image quality. Optical Nano Coating allows their filters to tightly control color, density and reflection, alleviating solar glare. This technology was devel
- 4 mm thick optical glass with precision cut, grinding, and polishing
- Exclusive dual-sided Nano coating technology
- Optimized for shooting raw 6K digital images"
- Ultra low color shifting with anti-reflective coating
- Water proof, scratch, and oil resistant
|MPN||NANO IR ND 1.2 4X4|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.