Supports iPad, Android, and Windows Tablets. Foldable Glass Frame. Quick Release Baseplate. 15mm Rod Based for Versatility and Ease of Use. Solid CNC Machined Aluminum Construction. The PT-ELITE Version 2 provides a full teleprompting experience through a tablet. It allows you to travel light using either an iPad, Android or Windows tablet. The teleprompter is designed according to the standard 15mm rod system. This makes the entire setup more durable as well as lightweight. You can also mount the teleprompter to smaller tripods. Version 2 can support tablets ranging from 5x7.5 inches to 8x10.5 inches. The PT-Elite Version 2 teleprompter features American-made scientific grade 7030 teleprompter glass. Our beam splitter is manufactured to the highest standards unlike other competitors. This means you can expect extreme clarity and sharpness at all times.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.