The White Star 4 Fresnel 100 Watt Light is designed and built for professional photographers, videographers and cinematographers who want high quality at an affordable price. The 5600K Daylight Fresnel light delivers field tested reliability, solid construction, and all the features required for professional performance. The WS F100 s features include a 4 Fresnel lens with a spot to flood focusing knob and a quiet active cooling system that delivers reliable, consistent performance. The WS F100 White Star 4 Fresnel 100 Watt Light is made from a solid aluminum construction, and has an energy efficient LED that has a high output with an excellent color rendering index. The White Star has local built in dimming as well as a digital readout for assigning the light to a DMX channel. The ultra quiet active cooling fan pulls heat from the fixture. The 4 leaf barn doors cut and shape the light and can be folded flat for transportation.
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.