The ultra-thin, ultra-portable media stand designed for the iPhone ;, iPod ; touch and the Google Nexus One... The iBend a portable product that securely holds an iPhone or iPod touch in a horizontal position for hands-free viewing of videos, movies, TV shows. The internationally patented product is made of durable plastic and can be easily slipped into a wallet, back pocket or stored between your device and its protective case (the only product capable of all three). Available in various different designs and colors, simple black and white designs, and others from internationally renound graphic artist Michael Bartalos. The iBend has proved to be a valuable product supporting the iPhone, iPod touch, and Nexus One for many purposes, including: traveling on planes, trains and buses, parents entertaining kids, reading the news during lunch, alarm clocks, reading recipes while cooking, and many more. It has proven stable by never falling when tested on over 75,000 miles of air travel around the world.
- iBend Ultra-Thin Ultra-Portable Media Stand for iPhone, iPod touch, Google Nexus One and Other Sma
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.