Vidpro SN-925 Notebook Workstation 30 adjustable platform design; SBR Wrist Rest; 6-Port High Speed USB2.0 HUB with 480M bps; Easy to install and convenient to take along. Features: * 30 adjustable platform design: Raise your notebook to an ergonomical correct height, brings your notebook screen to eye level, which can reduce neck, shoulders and upper back strain. * SBR Wrist Rest: The SBR wrist rest on the upper end of the notebook station makes typing more confortable. Release fatiguefor long time woking. * USB 2.0 HUB: 6-Port High Speed USB 2.0 HUB with 480M bps,compatible withUSB1.1. Plug and play any USB Product. * Compatible with IBM PC and Mac * Compatible with all USB products such as Printers, Scanners, Cameras, MP3 Players and more.
- Auto switching power voltage is from 110V-240V
- Its unique flat pin, foldable design allows easy storage and makes it a compact battery charger.
- Note it is an external battery charger only, not working as power cable or AC adapter.
- Smart charging LED indicator automatically turns to trickle charge after the battery fully charged.
- This battery charger is an AC wall and DC car two in one charger.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.