Product Description This wall and car 2-in-1 battery charger kit charges the NP-45, NP-45A battery of Fujifilm FinePix J10, J100, J110W, J12, J120, J15, J15fd, J150W, J20, J210, J25, J250, J26, J27, J30, J35, J38, JV100, JV105, JV150, JX200, JX205, JX250, JZ300, JZ305, JZ500, JZ505, XP10, XP11, Z10fd, Z100fd, Z20fd, Z200fd, Z250fd, Z30, Z300, Z30fd, Z31, Z33, Z33WP, Z35, Z37, Z70, Z700EXR, Z707EXR. The package includes an AC wall charger and a 12V cigarette lighter adapter (DC car cable) for any vehicles,. Its slim, lightweight design makes the charger extremely convenient for travel use and it is one of the most compact battery chargers on the market. The home and car travel rapid charger charges battery in approximately 1 to 2 hours based on the battery capacity. Input: AC 100 240V worldwide compatible; Dimensions: 3.25 x 1.75 x 1.5 inch; Weight: 2.4oz. Please note the charger is not original or genuine, it is a generic replacement
- Auto switching power voltage is from 110V-240V
- Its unique flat pin, foldable design allows easy storage and makes it a compact battery charger.
- Smart charging LED indicator automatically turns to trickle charge after the battery fully charged.
- Smart LED to indicate power on or off.
- This battery charger is an AC wall and DC car two in one charger.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.