The Canon Glossy Photographic Paper (42 inch x 100ft Roll Size, 10mil Thickness) is a high quality, resin coated photographic paper that offers consistent performance and professional results. Its glossy finish provides excellent drying characteristics that allow immediate use without smearing or smudging. It is designed to provide art reproductions and graphic exhibitions with high color density, optimal color gradation and perfect image sharpness.High-end photography and portraits demand excellent photographic paper and Canon offers a wide variety to meet virtually every printing need. Accurate clear reproduction of digital images is a breeze with Canon photographic and glossy media options.With Canon media, you can count on consistently superb image quality and product performance. Canon media goes through rigorous testing to ensure compatibility with imaging printers in order to provide the best image quality. Whether you're drafting designs or producing point-of-purchase displays, signage, fine art and photo reproductions, Canon has the right large-format media to satisfy virtually every market.
- Quality glossy paper with rich, vibrant colors and beautiful, eye appealing light reflection
- Quick drying for smudge and smear free finish
- Suitable for graphic art reproduction, desktop publishing and similar high-end media needs"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.