The Flashpoint Professional Power Battery Grip for the Nikon D7000 is an optional but essential accessory with excellent ergonomics designed specificallyfor the Nikon D7000. Featuring intelligent links to camera functions, matching the design and feel ofyour camera while doubling the battery power with a twin cell chamber that can load a choice of one, or two battery packs. This is especially useful when taking advantage of the camera's movie mode or Live View mode - operating modes that use more power compared to using a single EN-EL15 pack. In addition, with the included battery magazine, you can also run the camera off six AA batteries. The non-slip rubberized grip offers perfect balance in any direction with full vertical shooting controls, which can be independently turned on or off as the photographer needs to enhance camera handling, especially for shooting vertical pictures - not videos, please. The grip has generous operating controls as well:shutter button, Main Dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE lock/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button. The base of the grip has a standard 1/4-20 tripod socket and a hand strap mount.Your camera's original battery door fits snugly in a protective hidden slot for instant retrieval. Get a grip.
- Accepts 2 LP-E6 batteries for twice the power
- AE Lock/FE Lock/Index/Magnify buttons
- AF Point Selection Control Link
- Anti slip texture
- Compatible with Canon EOS 60D
- Double the power with twin battery chamber
- Includes AA battery holder
- Intelligent link to camera functions
- Main Dial for Vertical Aperture/Shutter control
- Master on/off switch
- Matches design and feel of your camera
- Perfect balance in any direction
- Professional camera grip for horizontal or vertical photography
- Storage slot for camera battery door in handle
- Vertical shutter button
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.