Canon imageCLASS D1520 Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - Copier/Printer/Scanner - 35 ppm Mono Print - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Automatic Duplex Print - 1 x Cassette 500 Sheet, 1 x Multipurpose Tray 50 Sheet, 1 x Outpu
The Canon imageCLASS D1520 offers 3-in-1 functionality and feature-rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any small office or home office environment.
The 3-in-1, Canon imageCLASS D1520 has print, scan and copy capabilities so you can accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine. With so many easy to use features, such as the intuitive 3.5 inch Color Touch LCD Display, various mobile solutions and security features, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 35 pages per minute in black and white with a quick first print time of 6.3 seconds or less. The machine features legal-sized platen glass for copying and scanning a variety of paper sizes. Eco- friendly, all mode duplexing right out of the box allows you to save on paper and related costs. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
The D1520 is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print. The Canon PRINT Business app allows users to print to and scan from the device to compatible iOS or Android devices.
Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage for up to 300 IDs. Secure Print helps keep confidential documents safe. Using USB Direct Print, you can easily print from and scan to your USB flash drive in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
The intuitive 3.5-inch Touch LCD Display allows users to navigate through the menu seamlessly. The wide screen display is user friendly and easy to read.
Your paper handling requirements are covered with the front-loading 500-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet DADF, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and additional optional 500-sheet paper cassette (Cassette Feeding Unit U1), for a total paper capacity of 1,050 sheets.
The D1520 uses less than 2 watts of energy in Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. This machine uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 120 Black.
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Monochrome
- USB Yes
- Screen Size 3.5"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Product Type Laser Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 0291C011
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size Postcard - 5.82" x 3.92"
- Media Size C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size Photo - 4" x 6"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Media Size Com10 Envelope - 4.80" x 9.50"
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Media Size Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Media Size Index Card - 5" x 8"
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model D1520
- Product Name imageCLASS D1520 Black and White Laser
- Media Handling 1 x Cassette 500 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Multipurpose Tray 50 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Output Bin 150 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Duplex Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet
- Media Type Index Card
- Media Type Bond Paper
- Media Type ID Card
- Media Type Postcard
- Media Type Color Paper
- Media Type Paper Label
- Media Type Photo Paper
- Media Type Envelope
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Media Type Recycled Paper
- Standard Input Media Capacity 550 sheets
- Media Type Label
- Media Type Heavy Paper
- Product Line imageCLASS
- Brand Name Canon
- Package Contents
- imageCLASS D1520 Black and White Laser
- Starter Cartridge 120 (Starter Yield: 2,300 sheets ISO/IEC)
- Power Cord
- Starter Guide
- User Software DVD-ROM
- Warranty Card
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Silver
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 45 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 18.4"
- Width 17.8"
- Depth 18.6"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 50000
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 35
- Wireless Print Technology Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Print Technology Mopria
- Wireless Print Technology Google Cloud Print
- Wireless Print Technology Canon Mobile Printing
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.