Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 28 ppm Mono Print - Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive, Statement, Index Card, Com10 Envelope, Monarch Envelope, DL Envelope - 251 sheets Standa
The Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw is an easy to use, wireless, single function laser printer that is an ideal solution for a small or home office environment. The compact, space saving design delivers professional quality output in one small footprint. The LBP151dw delivers exceptional black and white laser output at speeds of up to 28 pages-per-minute, with your first print in your hands in 8 seconds or less. This device supports PCL 6 and UFR II LT printer languages, allowing versatility for your printing needs. The Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw is eco-friendly, only using approximately 1.7 watts or less of energy in wireless, energy saving mode, and is set to automatic duplexing right out of the box which helps you save on paper and related costs. The device offers paper handling of up to 250 sheets in a front loading cassette and 1 sheet in the multipurpose tray. Wireless connectivity allows you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office, and you can "Print on the Go" with various mobile features using your compatible mobile device such as Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print. The Canon PRINT Business app allows you to print to the LBP151dw from compatible iOS or Android devices. The single cartridge system combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making cartridge replacement simple. This printer uses Canon Genuine Toner, Cartridge 137 Black.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 0568C004
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model LBP151dw
- Product Name imageCLASS LBP151dw Laser Printer
- Product Series LBP
- Brand Name Canon
- Media Size Com10 Envelope - 4.80" x 9.50"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Media Size Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Media Size Index Card - 5" x 8"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Product Line imageCLASS
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 251 sheets
- Package Contents
- imageCLASS LBP151dw Laser Printer
- Starter Cartridge 137 (Starter Yield: 1,700 sheets ISO/IEC)
- Power Cord
- Starter Guide
- User Software / Manual DVD
- Warranty Card
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Silver
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 17.7 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 9.7"
- Width 15.4"
- Depth 13.3"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Duty Cycle 15000
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 28
- Wireless Print Technology Canon Mobile Printing
- Wireless Print Technology Mopria
- Wireless Print Technology Google Cloud Print
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star/EPEAT Silver
- Product Model : LBP151dw
- Printer Capability : Documents
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.