Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 600 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 30 ppm Mono Print - Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, B5, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, Index Card, Envelope No. 10, ... - 300 sheets Standard Input Cap
The imageClass LBP251dw delivers fast, efficient output with Wi-Fi Direct and mobile printing capabilities for printing on-the-go. Easy-to-use, single-function laser printer produces exceptional black/white laser output and prints your professional-quality documents at speeds of up to 30 pages-per-minute. The first print is available in 6 seconds. Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Google Cloud Print. Password-protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage for up to 300 IDs. Printer supports host-based UFR II and PCL 5e/6 to provide printing versatility for your business. User-friendly, 3.5" display allows you to navigate through the menus efficiently. Eco-friendly, two-sided printing out of the box saves paper and related cost. Low energy consumption uses just 1.6 W in wireless Energy Saver mode. Printer also features a 512MB memory, 250-sheet input tray and 50-sheet multipurpose tray.
- USB Yes
- Screen Size 3.5"
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 0281C014
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model LBP251dw
- Brand Name Canon
- Product Name imageClass LBP251dw Laser Printer
- Product Line imageCLASS
- Product Series LBP
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size Com10 Envelope - 4.80" x 9.50"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Media Size A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- Media Size B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Media Size Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Media Size Foolscap
- Media Size Index Card - 5" x 8"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 300 sheets
- Package Contents
- imageCLASS LBP251dw Laser Printer
- Power Cord
- Standard Cartridge 119
- User Software DVD-ROM
- Warranty Card
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Silver
- Ethernet Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 25.4 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 11.8"
- Width 15.8"
- Depth 14.9"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 50000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi
- USB Direct Printing Yes
- Wireless Print Technology Wi-Fi Direct
- Wireless Print Technology Canon Mobile Printing
- Wireless Print Technology Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Wireless Print Technology Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Print Technology Mopria
- Wireless Print Technology Google Cloud Print
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 30
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star/EPEAT Silver
- Product Model : LBP251dw
- Printer Capability : Documents
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.