Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw Laser Printer - Monochrome - 2400 x 600 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 26 ppm Mono Print - 251 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 8000 Duty Cycle - Automatic Duplex Print - Ethernet - Wireless LAN - USB
The LBP6230dw is a compact laser printer that delivers professional quality output at blazing fast speeds with impressive features including mobile printing, automatic 2-sided printing and wireless connectivity. It is also easy to use and is compact enough to fit right on a desktop for your personal, small office or home office needs.
The free Canon Mobile Printing app allows you to print right from your iOS or Android device so you can stay productive when on the go. With fast print speeds of up 26 pages per minute and a Quick First Print of approximately 6 seconds you will spend less time waiting around for your documents to arrive.
The LBP6230dw is equipped with a 250-sheet front loading paper cassette so replacing paper will be a breeze. With automatic two-sided printing you can cut back on paper usage in your home or office.
For the best quality, use Canon GENUINE Cartridge 126 which is designed specifically for use with the LBP6230dw. It helps to improve image processing and precise character and overall image quality. The toner and drum are both combined into just one easy to replace cartridge.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 9143B008
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model LBP6230dw
- Product Name imageCLASS LBP6230dw
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Product Line imageCLASS
- Product Series LBP
- Media Size C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size Index Card - 5" x 8"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Brand Name Canon
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 251 sheets
- Package Contents
- imageCLASS LBP6230dw
- Starter Cartridge 126
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Starter Guide
- Warranty Card
- Canon Drivers
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Bronze
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 15.4 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 9.6"
- Width 14.9"
- Depth 11.5"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 8000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 26
- Wireless Print Technology Canon Mobile Printing
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Product Model : LBP6230dw
- System Type : Mac
- Printer Capability : Documents
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.