Canon imageCLASS MF236n Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner - 24 ppm Mono Print - 600 x 600 dpi Print - 1 x Cassette 250 Sheet, 1 x Multipurpose Tray 1 Sheet, 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 35
The all-in-one, Canon imageCLASS MF236n laser printer offers high quality output, feature-rich capabilities and reliability that is ideal for any small office or home office environment. The imageCLASS MF236n has print, scan, copy and fax capabilities so you can accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. With many easy to use features and various mobile solutions, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute in black and white with a quick first print time of 6 seconds or less. The tiltable, touch LCD panel allows you to navigate through the menu easily. The wide screen is user friendly and easy to read, and you can also customize your home screen to quickly access your most commonly used features.
The imageCLASS MF236n is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on-the-go using your compatible mobile device, such as Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print. You can also scan hardcopy originals using the Canon PRINT Business app. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page, and eco-conscious 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 printing options save paper and related costs.
With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 35-sheet automatic document feeder and 1-sheet multipurpose tray, your paper handling requirements are covered.
The imageCLASS MF236n uses approximately 1.3 watts in wired, Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. This machine uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 137.
- USB Yes
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Monochrome
- Touchscreen Yes
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Fax Color Monochrome
- Product Type Laser Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 1418C036
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model MF236n
- Product Name imageCLASS MF236n Black and White laser
- Product Line imageCLASS
- Product Series MF
- Brand Name Canon
- Media Size Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Photo - 4" x 6"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Media Size Com10 Envelope - 4.80" x 9.50"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Media Handling 1 x Cassette 250 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Multipurpose Tray 1 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 35 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Output Bin 100 Sheet
- Media Type Photo Paper
- Media Type Bond Paper
- Media Type Envelope
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Media Type Recycled Paper
- Media Type ID Card
- Media Type Label
- Standard Input Media Capacity 251 sheets
- Package Contents
- imageCLASS MF236n Black and White laser
- Starter Cartridge 137 (Starter Yield: 1,700 pages ISO/IEC)
- Power Cord
- Starter Guide
- User Software DVD-ROM
- Warranty Card
- Telephone Cable
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Silver
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 25.4 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 14.2"
- Width 15.4"
- Depth 14.7"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 15000
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Wireless Print Technology Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Print Technology Mopria
- Wireless Print Technology Google Cloud Print
- Wireless Print Technology Canon Mobile Printing
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 24
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.