Canon imageCLASS MF416dw Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner - 35 ppm Mono Print - 600 x 600 dpi Print - Automatic Duplex Print - 1 x Cassette 250 Sheet, 1 x Multipurpose Tray 50 Sheet, 1 x D
The 4-in-1 imageClass MF416dw offers print, scan, copy and fax capabilities in just one machine. It delivers fast, black/white laser output at a lightning-fast, 35 pages per minute. First page is out in 6.3 seconds. Duplex, wireless monochrome laser printer is equipped with many easy-to-use features, such as the intuitive 3.5" Color Touch LCD Panel and various mobile solutions. Easily connect your mobile devices without a router, using Wi-Fi Direct Connection. Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print. Touch and Print with Near Field Communication (NFC) using your compatible mobile Android device. Secure Print helps protect the privacy of your printed documents. Password-protected Department ID monitors and controls device usage for up to 300 IDs. Easily print from and scan to your USB flash drive in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. Printer also features a 1GB (shared) memory, 250-sheet input tray and 50-sheet multipurpose tray.
- USB Yes
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Monochrome
- Screen Size 3.5"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Fax Color Monochrome
- Product Type Laser Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 0291C018
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model MF416dw
- Product Name imageClass MF416dw Monochrome Laser Printer
- Product Line imageCLASS
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.36"
- Media Size B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Media Size Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Handling 1 x Cassette 250 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Multipurpose Tray 50 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Duplex Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Output Bin 150 Sheet
- Brand Name Canon
- Media Size Com10 Envelope - 4.80" x 9.50"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Media Size C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- Media Type Color Paper
- Media Type Label
- Media Type Envelope
- Media Type Bond Paper
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Media Type Heavy Paper
- Media Type Recycled Paper
- Standard Input Media Capacity 300 sheets
- Product Series MF
- Package Contents
- imageCLASS MF416dw Laser Multifunction Printer
- Standard Cartridge 119
- Power Cord
- Phone Cable
- Starter Guide
- User Software DVD-ROM
- Warranty Card
- Canon Drivers
- Telephone Cable
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Silver
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 40.6 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 17"
- Width 15.4"
- Depth 18.6"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 50000
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 35
- Wireless Print Technology Canon Mobile Printing
- Wireless Print Technology Wi-Fi Direct
- Wireless Print Technology Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Print Technology Mopria
- Wireless Print Technology Google Cloud Print
- Wireless Print Technology Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Environmental Certification : EPEAT Silver
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.