Canon imageCLASS MF624Cw Laser Multifunction Printer - Color - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - Copier/Printer/Scanner - 14 ppm Mono/14 ppm Color Print - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - 1 x Cassette 150 Sheet, 1 x Multipurpose Cassette 1 Sheet, 1 x Automatic Documen
The 3-in-1, Canon Colour imageCLASS MF624Cw has print, scan and copy capabilities helping your workflow be more productive. With easy to use features such as the intuitive 7-line Colour Touch LCD Display and various mobile solutions and security features, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
Your professional quality colour documents are printed at speeds of up to 14 pages per minute in both colour and black and white with a quick first print time of 18 seconds. With Superior Colour Imaging, your printed materials will be crisp and vibrant.
The intuitive 7-line Colour Touch LCD Display allows users to navigate through the menu seamlessly. Use the Favorites Settings to access the features you use most. The wide screen and colour display is user friendly and easy to read.
The MF624Cw has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. The device also has built in Wi-Fi direct capability, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router. With Scan to Cloud services, scanning is simple and stress free.
The MF624w is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print. The Canon PRINT Business app allows users to print to and scan from the device to compatible iOS or Android devices.
Using USB Direct Print, you can easily print from and scan to that USB in JPEG and TIFF formats.
With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page. Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage and colour access for up to 300 IDs.
With the front-loading 150-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet ADF and single-sheet multipurpose tray, your paper handling requirements are covered.
The MF624Cw uses only 2 watts or less of energy in wireless Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple.The MF624Cw offers high quality features in a reliable printer that is ideal for any small office or home office environment.
- USB Yes
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Color
- Touchscreen Yes
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Product Type Laser Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 9946B016
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model MF624Cw
- Product Name imageCLASS MF624Cw Laser Multifunction Printer
- Brand Name Canon
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Media Size Com10 Envelope - 4.80" x 9.50"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Media Handling 1 x Cassette 150 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Multipurpose Cassette 1 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Output Bin 125 Sheet
- Media Type Transparency
- Media Type Label
- Media Type Heavy Paper
- Media Type Color Paper
- Media Type Coated Paper
- Media Type Index Paper
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Media Type Envelope
- Media Type Recycled Paper
- Product Line imageCLASS
- Standard Input Media Capacity 151 sheets
- Package Contents
- imageCLASS MF624Cw Laser Multifunction Printer
- Canon Cartridge 131 Starter
- Power Supply Cable
- Starter Guide
- User Manual / Software DVD-ROM
- Warranty Card
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Silver
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 52.90 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 16.9"
- Width 17"
- Depth 19.1"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 30000 pages per month
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Printer/Scanner
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 14
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 14
- Wireless Print Technology Wi-Fi Direct
- Wireless Print Technology Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Print Technology Mopria
- Wireless Print Technology Google Cloud Print
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : EPEAT Silver
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.