Canon imageFORMULA P-208II Scan-tini Handheld Scanner - 600 dpi Optical - 24-bit Color - 8-bit Grayscale - 8 ppm (Mono) - 8 ppm (Color) - Duplex Scanning - USB
This personal document scanner's ultra-compact size and robust features make this perfect for mobile use. Ultra-compact design is powered by a single USB cable and fits easily into a briefcase or bag for easy portability. Plug-and-scan technology does not require you to install drivers or applications for immediate use. CaptureOnTouch lets you route scanned images directly to Cloud applications such as Evernote, Microsoft SharePoint and Google Docs, and output images in multiple file formats. ISIS/TWAIN drivers provide easy integration with third-party software. Flexible operation can handle a wide variety of document types, including thick or thin documents, and plastic or embossed cards. Scanner can also handle long documents and detect when double-feeds occur to help ensure data is never lost. Optical Character Recognition technology converts paper-based documents into digital information that can easily be searched, stored or shared.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Handheld Scanner
- Manufacturer Part Number 9704B007
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model P-208II Scan-tini
- Product Name P-208II Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner
- Product Line imageFORMULA
- Brand Name Canon
- Package Contents
- imageFORMULA P-208II Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner
- Driver and Software CD
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmental Certification EU RoHS
- Environmental Certification EU WEEE
- Environmental Certification ErP Lot 6
- Country of Origin Japan
- Energy Star Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 1.30 lb
- Height 1.5"
- Depth 2.2"
- Media Size Letter 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Photo 4" x 6"
- Media Size Business Card
- Media Size Plastic Card
- Media Size 2" x 2.80"
- Media Size Legal 8.50" x 14"
- Width 12.3"
- Color Depth 24-bit
- ADF Capacity 10 Sheets
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Grayscale Depth 8-bit
- Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm) 8
- Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm) 8
- Large Format No
- Duplex Scanning Yes
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Product Model : P-208II Scan-tini
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.