Canon Photo Paper Pro Inkjet Print Photo Paper - 36" x 100 ft - 260 g/m Grammage - Luster, Semi-gloss - 1 / Box
The Photo Paper Pro Luster media is a semi-glossy paper with a coating that provides a calm texture. Fast drying, this paper helps to increase productivity while its resistance to the effects of light-ing makes it perfect for exhibition and galleries
Canon Photo/Glossy Papers
High-end photography and portraits demand excellent photo-graphic paper, and Canon offers a wide variety to meet virtually every printing need. Accurate clear reproduction of digital images is a breeze with Canon photographic and glossy media options.
Graphic Art Reproduction
Printing digital, scanned or CD images
With Canon media, you can count on consistently superb image quality and product performance. Canon media goes through rig-orous testing to ensure compatibility with imagePROGRAF printers in order to provide the best image quality.
- Product Type Photo Paper
- Manufacturer Part Number 1108C002AA
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Name Large-Format Specialty Print Media Photo Paper Pro Luster 260gsm
- Product Line Photo Paper Pro
- Brand Name Canon
- Weight (Approximate) 20.50 lb
- Print Technology Inkjet
- Sheet Size 36" x 100 ft
- Surface Finish Luster
- Surface Finish Semi-gloss
- Grammage 260 g/m
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.