Canon Photo Paper Pro Inkjet Print Photo Paper - 17" x 100 ft - 210 g/m Grammage - Smooth Matte - 1 / Box
With a smooth surface and a natural whiteness, the Photo Paper Pro Premium Matte is ideal for black and white images due to its ability to capture fine details and gradations.
Canon Fine Art Media
Special art work deserves special media. Paintings and digital art superbly reproduce on Canon Fine Art Media. Available in canvas, velvet, photo rag and water resistant styles, Canon Media meet every fine art printing challenge.
Fine Art Reproductions
Monochrome and Sepia Prints
High Quality Photographic Prints
With Canon media, you can count on consistently superb image quality and product performance. Canon media goes through rig-orous testing to ensure compatibility with imagePROGRAF printers in order to provide the best image quality.
- Product Type Photo Paper
- Manufacturer Part Number 1109C004AA
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Name Large-Format Specialty Print Media Photo Paper Pro Premium Matte 210gsm
- Product Line Photo Paper Pro
- Brand Name Canon
- Weight (Approximate) 8.60 lb
- Print Technology Inkjet
- Sheet Size 17" x 100 ft
- Surface Finish Smooth Matte
- Grammage 210 g/m
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.