Delkin 6x BD-R Archival Gold Blu-Ray Recordable Disc (10 Pack Spindle) is ideal for retail purposes or any professional looking to archive large amounts of personal data over time. Each Archival Gold BD-R disc holds an impressive 25GB of data- about 5 times the largest DVD-R capacity and 33 times the largest CD-R capacity. Allowing you to store more images in a single location, the Delkin BD-R will reach full capacity in only 23 minutes with 6x speed. Another notable advantage of the Archival BD-R is its unique ability to produce up to 10 hours of full high definition playback or 23 hours of standard video.
- Each disc boasts a 200 year lifespan
- Holds up to 2 hours of HD video or 23 hours of standard video
- Includes 10 Archival Gold BD-R discs
- Japanese polymer hard coat protection from scratches, stains and fingerprints
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.