The Delkin CF 500X memory card is designed for reliable, everyday use in compact cameras, DSLRs, gaming systems, music players and other CF devices that require fast sustainable data transfer and storage. With capabilities to write data at speeds up to 40MB/s, the CF 500X series excels in DSLR still and RAW photography as well as standard video. Unlike memory cards that are mass-built to general specifications, the Delkin CF 500X card is built with carefully chosen and controlled components to increase longevity, reliability and overall quality and supported by our Lifetime Warranty.
- Product Type CompactFlash
- Manufacturer Part Number DDCF500-16GB
- Manufacturer Delkin Devices
- Product Name Good: 16GB CF 500X UDMA 6 Memory Card
- Brand Name Delkin
- Storage Capacity 16 GB
- Memory Speed 500x
- Maximum Write Speed 40 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed 75 MB/s
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.