Delkin 32GB Compact Flash 700x Memory Card,105MB/s Read Speed, 67MB/s Write Speed, Slow Motion Approved - Made in the USA
The Delkin 32GB CF 700X memory card is designed to excel in DSLR cameras and advanced camcorders that require faster speeds and performance. With capabilities to write data at speeds over 67MB/s, the CF 700X series supports slow motion recording for professional film-making and promises not to drop frames or slow your cameras buffer, even in the most demanding shooting or recording scenarios. Unlike memory cards that are mass-built and boated in from overseas facilities, the Delkin CF 700X card is built with carefully chosen and controlled components to increase longevity, reliability and overall quality.
- Delkin 32GB Compact Flash 700x Memory Card,105MB/s Read Speed, 67MB/s Write Speed, Slow Motion Approved - Made in the USA
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.