Our 32GB Secure Digital Class 10 memory card is designed to be fast and durable for extensive shooting in extreme environments. Promising minimal transfer rates up to 24MB/s and guaranteed optimal performance for the transfer of images, music and other complex digital data, Delkin Pro SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) cards are optimized for use in professional grade digital cameras, DSLRs and camcorders.
- Product Type SDHC
- Manufacturer Part Number DDSDPRO332GB
- Manufacturer Delkin Devices
- Product Name 32GB PRO Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card
- Product Line PRO
- Brand Name Delkin
- Thickness 82.7 mil
- Weight (Approximate) 0.10 oz
- Length 1.3"
- Width 0.9"
- Storage Capacity 32 GB
- Memory Speed 163x
- Maximum Write Speed 17 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed 24 MB/s
- Speed Class Rating Class 10
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.