* Built for Exceptional HD Video and RAW Performance. . Won't Drop Frames in HD Video Supports Rapid-Fire RAW in DSLRs Slow Motion Approved Read Speeds up to 95MB/s Write Speeds up to 80MB/s UHS-I (Speed Class 3) *Note: . SDXC Memory Cards will only work with SDXC compatible devices. Shoot with a card that can finally keep up with your HD and 3D enabled video camera or DSLR. The Delkin SD 633X UHS-I (Speed Class 3) memory card is designed to excel in DSLR cameras and advanced camcorders that require faster speeds and performance. With capabilities to write data at speeds over 80MB/s, the SD 633X series supports slow motion recording for professional film-making and promises not to drop frames or slow your camera's buffer, even in the most demanding shooting or recording scenarios. Unlike memory cards that are mass-built and boated in from overseas facilities, the Delkin SD 633X card is built with carefully chosen and controlled components to increase longevity, reliability and overall quality and is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. All of Delkin's cards are proudly designed, engineered and built in San Diego, CA. * Platinum Pledge . Delkin aggressively supports their cards for one simple reason, their cards work. When you choose Delkin, you're not only getting a spectacular product; you're also getting the people that come with it. Discover their passio
- Error Correction Code (ECC) and Wear Leveling data management for trustworthy capture, storage and transfer of data
- Lifetime Warranty"
- Optimized for large file capture such as continuous real-time HD and 3D video and rapid-fire JPG and RAW still photography
- Reliable operation and storage integrity when exposed to static, vibration, shock, ultraviolet light, salt spray and other harsh environments
- Seamless integration with full backwards compatibility among SDHC and SDXC cameras, camcorders, readers and other host devices
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.