* Built for Exceptional HD Video and RAW Performance. . Won't Drop Frames in HD Video Supports Rapid-Fire RAW in DSLRs Slow Motion Approved Read Speeds up to 95MB/s Write Speeds up to 80MB/s UHS-I (Speed Class 3) *Note: . SDXC Memory Cards will only work with SDXC compatible devices. Shoot with a card that can finally keep up with your HD and 3D enabled video camera or DSLR. The Delkin SD 633X UHS-I (Speed Class 3) memory card is designed to excel in DSLR cameras and advanced camcorders that require faster speeds and performance. With capabilities to write data at speeds over 80MB/s, the SD 633X series supports slow motion recording for professional film-making and promises not to drop frames or slow your camera's buffer, even in the most demanding shooting or recording scenarios. Unlike memory cards that are mass-built and boated in from overseas facilities, the Delkin SD 633X card is built with carefully chosen and controlled components to increase longevity, reliability and overall quality and is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. All of Delkin's cards are proudly designed, engineered and built in San Diego, CA. * Platinum Pledge . Delkin aggressively supports their cards for one simple reason, their cards work. When you choose Delkin, you're not only getting a spectacular product; you're also getting the people that come with it. Discover their passio
- Error Correction Code (ECC) and Wear Leveling data management for trustworthy capture, storage and transfer of data
- Lifetime Warranty"
- Optimized for large file capture such as continuous real-time HD and 3D video and rapid-fire JPG and RAW still photography
- Reliable operation and storage integrity when exposed to static, vibration, shock, ultraviolet light, salt spray and other harsh environments
- Seamless integration with full backwards compatibility among SDHC and SDXC cameras, camcorders, readers and other host devices