Delkin Devices DDSDELITE63332GB 32GB SDHC UHSI Memory CardCapture smooth, continuous Full HD footage, without corruption or dropped frames, with the Delkin SD 633X UHSI (U3) Memory Card. Specifically designed to excel in DSLRs and advanced camcorders that require faster speeds and performance, the Delkin 633X SD card boasts speeds that allow it to keep up in even the most demanding video modes. With its blazingfast capabilities, the 633X card is built to capture more without your camera buffer slowing you down.Built for Fast, Flawless PerformanceWith write speeds surpassing 80MB/s, the 633X SD card is able to record flawless Full HD video at high frame rates for slow motion recording. The card also supports continuousburst shooting, allowing you to capture rapidfire RAW shots without delay. Never miss a moment during sporting events, weddings, performances and much more! With the 633X card, you'll be able to perfectly catch those splitsecond shots the moment they happen. In addition, the card is also rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), guaranteeing a minimum sustained write speed of 30MB/s. This ensures that data is written swiftly to the card, preventing recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped.Streamlined WorkflowWith read speeds that can reach up to 95MB/s, the SD card ensures quick, efficient data transfer from card to computer. The improved user workflow reduces transfer time dramatically and allows you to view and work on your files sooner. This is ideal for photographers and videographers who need to quickly offload large amounts of data and get back to shooting.Rugged & DurableBuilt to endure even the most strenuous shooting environments, the SD card is able to withstand temperatures ranging from 0C to 70C. Confidently use it in your camera wherever you go, whether you're in freezing, snowy climates or in hot, humid desert areas. In addition, the card is also waterproof, shockproof, dustproof and Xray proof.FeaturesWon't Drop Frames in HD VideoSupports RapidFire RAW in DSLRsSlow Motion ApprovedRead Speeds up to 95MB/sWrite Speeds up to 80MB/sUHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
- Error Correction Code (ECC) and Wear Leveling data management for trustworthy capture, storage and transfer of data
- Lifetime Warranty
- Optimized for large file capture such as continuous real-time HD & 3D video and rapid-fire JPG & RAW still photography
- Reliable operation & storage integrity when exposed to static, vibration, shock, ultraviolet light, salt spray and other harsh environments
- Seamless integration with full backwards compatibility among SDHC and SDXC cameras, camcorders, readers and other host devices
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.