Take your handwriting to the digital world!
IRISNotes Executive 2 sends your handwritten notes and graphs directly to your iPhone or iPad, ready to be shared instantly through email. It also allows you to write and draw on photos taken with your iPhone or iPad, so you can share them on Facebook or Flicker in just a few clicks, wherever you are!
Once at home, IRISNotes Executive 2 is a real time-saver; it will not only store your handwritten notes and graphs, but also turn them into editable text on your PC or Mac, ready to be sent to your favorite text processor (Word, Outlook, Notepad).
- Product Type Digital Pen
- Manufacturer Part Number 457489
- Manufacturer IRIS, Inc
- Product Model Executive 2
- Product Name IRISnotes Executive 2 Digital Pen
- Product Line IRISnotes
- Brand Name I.R.I.S
- Package Contents
- IRISnotes Executive 2 Digital Pen
- USB Receiver
- USB Cable
- Apple 30-pin Connector
- Ink Refll
- Software and Drivers CD
- P&T Catalog
- Discount Voucher
- Quick User Guide
- Platform Supported PC
- Platform Supported Mac
- Weight (Approximate) 0.56 oz
- Pen Type Infrared Pen
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.