Delkin 64GB 660X microSDHC U3 Memory Card with SD Adapter, 99MB/s Read / 50MB/s Write Speed, Class 3
The Delkin 64GB 660X microSDHC Memory Cards with SD Adapter utilizes today's most advanced chip design to deliver a storage solution that excels in an action camera's most demanding video modes. The UHS-I Speed Class 3 rating assures a minimum sustained write speed of 30MB/s, providing transfer speeds that support frame rates surpassing 120fps in full HD video. It has write speeds surpassing 50MB/s and read speeds up to 99MB/s, the 660X microSD card also excels in high resolution time-lapse photography, HDR (high dynamic range) mode, continuous shooting at very short intervals and other demanding video modes, such as GoPro's Protune. The 99MB/s read rating ensures that transferring your video and photo files will be quick and efficient.
- Excels in Action and Cinema Cameras
- Improve Workflow with Faster Transfers to Computer
- Rugged and Durable"
- Supports HD, 3D and 4K Video + High Frame Rates
- Time-Lapse, Photo-Burst, Protune and HDR Ready
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.