The Plustek OpticBook 3900 Scanner for Macintosh and Windows Computers features a unique scanner design that eliminates spine shadows and easy to use software that simplifies the book scanning process. Using Plustek's patent-pending Shadow Elimination Element (SEE) Technology, the OpticBook 3900 can scan any book without the book spine shadow and distorted text associated with book scanning on flatbed scanners. This scanner is ideal for all home users, libraries, copy rooms, students, teachers, universities, law offices, publicists, and anyone that wants to turn books, magazines and other bound material into digital files.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Flatbed Scanner
- Manufacturer Part Number 783064356435
- Manufacturer Plustek, Inc
- Product Model 3900
- Product Name OpticBook 3900
- Product Line OpticBook
- Brand Name Plustek
- Package Contents
- OpticBook 3900
- Drivers & Software CD
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 7.50 lb
- Height 4.1"
- Width 17.8"
- Depth 11.2"
- Media Size A4 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size 8.50" x 11.69"
- Media Size Letter 8.50" x 11"
- Color Depth 48-bit
- Optical Resolution 1200 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Grayscale Depth 16-bit
- Maximum Mono Scan Speed (sec) 7
- Maximum Color Scan Speed (sec) 7
- Large Format No
- Product Model : 3900
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Scanner Type : Flatbed
- Image Sensor : CCD
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.