Plustek SmartOffice PS283 25PPM Document scanner - The Plustek 25 ppm SmartOffice PS283 offers you a flexible and productive way to scan and manage all of your paper based information. From business cards to legal size documents, they all can be scanned a
Scan your documents quickly and cost effectively
The Plustek 25 ppm SmartOffice PS283 offers you a flexible and productive way to scan and manage all of your paper based information. From business cards to legal size documents, they all can be scanned and saved as a searchable PDF at the touch of a button. The SmartOffice PS283 is suitable for any application requiring a small footprint, cost effective document scanner.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Sheetfed Scanner
- Manufacturer Part Number 783064425186
- Manufacturer Plustek, Inc
- Product Model PS283
- Product Name SmartOffice PS283
- Product Line SmartOffice
- Brand Name Plustek
- Package Contents
- SmartOffice PS283
- Software and Drivers CD
- Country of Origin China
- Weight (Approximate) 3.66 lb
- Height 5.8"
- Width 10.4"
- Depth 5"
- Media Size Legal 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size 8.66" x 14"
- Media Size A4 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size Letter 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size 2" x 2"
- Color Depth 48-bit
- ADF Capacity 50 Sheets
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Grayscale Depth 16-bit
- Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm) 25
- Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm) 5
- Large Format No
- Product Model : PS283
- Scanner Type : Sheetfed
- Image Sensor : CIS
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.