Plustek MobileOffice S410 Sheetfed Scanner - 600 dpi Optical - 48-bit Color - 16-bit Grayscale - 6 ppm (Color) - USB
Designed with the reliability demanded by business users, and a price point attractive to home users, the USB powered MobileOffice S410 scanner and document management solution will convert paper documents, rigid embossed cards, expense reports, business cards and more to searchable PDF with the touch of a button at a FAST 6 page per minute scan speed!
- USB Yes
- Product Type Sheetfed Scanner
- Manufacturer Part Number 783064285391
- Manufacturer Plustek, Inc
- Product Model S410
- Product Name MobileOffice S410 Sheetfed Scanner
- Product Line MobileOffice
- Brand Name Plustek
- Package Contents
- MobileOffice S410 Sheetfed Scanner
- Software CD
- Weight (Approximate) 14.46 oz
- Height 1.6"
- Width 11.6"
- Depth 2"
- Media Size A4 8.27" x 11.69"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Color Depth 48-bit
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Grayscale Depth 16-bit
- Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm) 6
- Maximum Color Scan Speed (sec) 9
- Large Format No
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Notebook Type : Account
- Product Model : S410
- Scanner Type : Sheetfed
- Image Sensor : CIS
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.