Cubify Sculpt equips you with virtual clay to take the intimidation out of making something from nothing. Mold, modify or mash-up an original design or import and adapt an existing model with ease. Cubify Sculpt is intuitive, versatile and the ultimate empowerment tool for 3D design. ** Sculpt in virtual clay . Utilize new digital sculpting tools to create intricate designs. Ideal for organic shapes like figures, animals and bio-mimiced models. ** Mash up your designs . Bring in multiple designs to make something bigger and better. ** Edit STL files instantly . Watch the introduction video to help get you started. ** Additional Features . Design from scratch starting with a box, sphere or cylinder of virtual clay. Import: STL, OBJ, PLY, CLY to edit Export: STL, OBJ, PLY, CLY, ZPC Cubify Sculpt saves as a 3D print-ready STL. Use push and pull tools to sculpt your digital clay. Adjust the strength and size of the sculpting tool for exact cavities and extrusions. Design with symmetry when modeling a face or figurine. Deform and reform your model by squishing and pulling whole objects. Emboss with patterns and textures. Choose from Cubify Sculpt's library or import your own displacement map. Add color with the paintbrush feature. Get your full-color design Cloud printed with Color stone material.
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Manufacturer Part Number 391224
- Manufacturer 3D Systems, Inc.
- Brand Name Cubify
- License Type Site License
- License Quantity 25 Seat
- Platform Supported PC
- Software Name Cubify Sculpt
- Operating System Supported Windows
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.