3D Systems Cube 3 3D Printer - 6" x 6" x 6" Build Size - Plastic Jet Printing (PJP) - Double Jet - 2.8 mil Layer - 68.9 mil Filament - Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polylactic Acid (PLA) Supported - Wireless LAN
3D Printing and you
Print what you use. Print what you wear. Print for your home. Print for those you love. Print for your life. Love what you make.
Convenience in the palm of your hand
Enjoy the freedom of mobile printing direct from the Cubify app for iOS and Android. Find new things to print in the curated brand collections or browse the Design Feed for inspiration to add to your shelf. Prep and print from your smartphone direct to Cube.
More color, limitless choice
Liven things up with more than 20 colors and dual-color jetted mashables. Mix and match dual-color and dual-materials. Cube printing with recyclable ABS and compostable PLA plastic, has never been so limitless.
Print easier, print smarter
Getting there is easy with insta-load cartridges, preloaded filament jets and an auto-leveling print pad for 70 micron high-resolution, beautiful, effortless prints every time.
Print fast, print more
Make time by saving time with quick set up, an intuitive color touchscreen UI for wireless and on the go printing that is 2X faster than other printers.
Kid-safe for every home
Fun for everyone, certified-safe home printing invites children to explore their creativity at home, the library or the classroom. Cube is recommended for children 8+ and meets IEC Home Printer Certification 60953 (TUV).
- USB Yes
- Product Type 3D Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 391100
- Manufacturer 3D Systems, Inc.
- Product Model Cube 3
- Product Name Cube 3 3D Printer
- Product Line Cube
- Brand Name 3D Systems
- Package Contents
- Cube 3 3D Printer
- USB stick
- Software CD
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 16.98 lb
- Color Gray
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 13.5"
- Width 13.2"
- Depth 9.5"
- Print Technology Plastic Jet Printing (PJP)
- Print Jet Double
- Layer Thickness 2.8 mil
- Print/Creation Size 6" x 6" x 6"
- Filament Diameter 68.9 mil
- Supported Material Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Supported Material Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Limited Warranty 90 Day
- Color Class : Grey
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.