Camera Color Correction for Photo and Video
The Datacolor SpyderCHECKR 24 target offers the accuracy of full size, spectrally designed pigment patches, in a thin, portable, affordable color target designed for both still and motion imaging. SpyderCHECKR 24's gray face provides in-camera and post-process white balance and exposure adjustment, while the color face allows you to color correct your capture automatically in Adobe Photoshop ACR, Adobe Lightroom, Hasselblad Phocus, and Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve.
The three key uses of SpyderCHECKR 24 are:
- As a camera calibration tool, with the new SpyderCHECKR software
- As an in-camera white balance tool for still and motion
- As a reference target, for catalog work, fine art reproduction, and all photo and motion capture
Problem: Color can vary from scene to camera. Getting accurate, consistent color from scene colors to captured colors can be difficult and time consuming.
Solution: The SpyderCHECKR 24 target and it's software produces highly accurate HSL color corrections for still and video cameras. This reduces color error on important corporate and team colors, and all the colors in your work.
Problem: Color can vary from camera to camera, as well as from manufacturer to manufacturer. Getting accurate, consistent color from multiple cameras for a single project can be particularly difficult and time consuming.
Solution: SpyderCHECKR 24 features the same easy-to-use software solution as the original SpyderCHECKR, producing smooth, highly accurate HSL color corrections for still and video cameras. Improve the accuracy, printability, and camera-to-camera matching of your work by calibrating each of your cameras with SpyderCHECKR 24
Problem: Color temperature and exposure can vary from shot to shot, as well as from scene to scene. Providing accurate, consistent scene data for all your captures can be difficult and time consuming.
Solution: SpyderCHECKR 24 features a single-sheet, easy-to-use gray chart that provides scene light color and intensity data which can be used to adjust camera settings, as well as to make Post Processing corrections
- Product Type Color Calibrator
- Manufacturer Part Number SCK200
- Manufacturer Datacolor
- Product Name SpyderCheckr 24 Color Calibrator
- Product Line SpyderCheckr
- Brand Name Datacolor
- Package Contents
- SpyderCHECKR 24
- SpyderCHECKR Slipcover and Presentation Box
- SpyderCHECKR 24 Software serial number and download URL
- Quick Start Guide and User Guide URLs
- Height 7.9"
- Width 5.5"
- Depth 0"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.