The Smarter Focus Tool
Spyderlenscal provides a fast, reliable method of measuring the focus performance on your camera and lens combinations. It allows photographers to obtain razor-sharp focusing or check to see that their lenses are working at their peak performance. This device is compact, lightweight and durable, with integrated level and tri-pod mount..
Photographers have enjoyed the benefit of autofocus for 25 years now, but many still struggle with its accuracy and repeatability. Auto-focus is a great convenience, especially in fast shooting situations. But typically the first step in reviewing files from a shoot is tossing all the images where the focus isn't quite right. This can be motion blur or other issues, but one of the most frequent causes is auto-focus error. We tend to blame this on the camera choosing the wrong object, or the wrong point on the object as the focal point, but there is another possibility, one we hate to consider, given the price of the hi-end lenses we use: the auto-focus of our lens may simply be off. When you take a simple shot of a flat object perpendicular to the camera, and it still isn't quite as sharp as it should be, you have to accept that this may be the cause.
- Product Type Autofocus Calibration Tool
- Manufacturer Part Number SLC100
- Manufacturer Datacolor
- Product Name SpyderLensCal Autofocus Calibration Tool
- Product Line SpyderLensCal
- Brand Name Datacolor
- Application/Usage Phonograph
- Package Contents
- SpyderLensCal Autofocus Calibration Tool
- Quick Start Guide
Canon SLR Digital Cameras:
Nikon SLR Digital Cameras:
Sony SLR Digital Cameras:
Olympus SLR Digital Cameras:
Pentax SLR Digital Cameras:
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.