The optimal combination of shot speed (up to 60MB/s), sustained video performance guarantee (VPG-20), and transfer speed (up to 120MB/s; 16GB - 128GB cards only.)
Ideal for use with mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras and HD camcorders, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card delivers first-rate read/write speeds to catch fast action shots and enable quick file transfers. This memory card features Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20) to deliver a minimum sustained recording data rate of 20MB/s to support high-quality Full HD video (1080p) recording. Take advantage of burst-mode photography with the card's write speeds of up to 60MB/s (400X) and enjoy efficient workflow with its transfer speeds up to 120MB/s (16GB - 128GB cards only). With capacities up to 128GB, this memory card provides plenty of storage for Full HD videos and RAW photos.
- Product Type CompactFlash
- Manufacturer Part Number SDCFXS-128G-A46
- Manufacturer SanDisk Corporation
- Product Name Extreme CompactFlash Card 120MB/s - 128GB
- Product Line Extreme
- Brand Name SanDisk
- Environmental Certification EU RoHS
- Environmental Certification REACH
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 8 oz
- Width 5.3"
- Storage Capacity 128 GB
- Memory Speed 400x
- Maximum Write Speed 120 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed 120 MB/s
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.