SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB CompactFlash - 160 MB/s Read - 150 MB/s Write - 1 Card - 1067x Memory Speed
Industry-Leading Combination of Storage Capacity and Professional-Grade Performance
Get high-capacity storage, faster shot-to-shot performance, and cinema-quality video with the SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card. With transfer speeds of up to 160MB/s, this card offers the fast, efficient performance you expect from the global leader in flash memory cards. This industry-leading memory card is optimized for professional-grade video capture, with a minimum sustained write speed of 65MB/s for rich 4K and Full HD video. Capacities up to 256GB accommodate hours of video and thousands of high-resolution images. So you never miss a scene or shot, this memory card resists extreme temperatures, shock, and other conditions.
- Product Type CompactFlash
- Manufacturer Part Number SDCFXPS-064G-A46
- Manufacturer SanDisk Corporation
- Product Name Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card
- Product Line Extreme Pro
- Brand Name SanDisk
- Thickness 129.9 mil
- Length 1.7"
- Width 1.4"
- Storage Capacity 64 GB
- Memory Speed 1067x
- Maximum Write Speed 150 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed 160 MB/s
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.