Move Files Quickly with Faster Transfer Speeds
With transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s, the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive reduces the time you'll spend waiting for files to move from the flash drive to your computer. Enabled for USB 3.0 this fast drive lets you transfer and store large files up to ten times faster than USB 2.0 drives.
High-Capacity Drive Accommodates Large Files
Offered in capacities up to 256GB, the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive can hold all your favorite media and important documents, including high-resolution photos, MP3s, movies, presentations, and graphic files.
Stylish, Portable Design
With its sleek black design, the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive is as stylish as it is practical. This compact and portable drive can easily travel with you in a pocket or handbag.
SanDisk SecureAccess Software Keeps Files Private
The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive includes SanDisk SecureAccess software, which lets you set up a password-protected private folder on your drive. Your files will be secured with 128-bit AES encryption to help keep them confidential, even when sharing the drive with others.
The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Product Type Flash Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number SDCZ48-256G-A46
- Manufacturer SanDisk Corporation
- Product Name Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Product Line Ultra
- Brand Name SanDisk
- Length 2.2"
- Height 0.4"
- Width 0.8"
- Storage Capacity 256 GB
- Encryption Standard 128-bit AES
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.