SPEED MEETS STYLE
The SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 flash drive moves your files fast. Spend less time waiting to transfer files and enjoy high-speed USB 3.0 performance of up to 150MB/s. Its durable and sleek metal casing is tough enough to handle knocks with style. And, with password protection, you can rest assured that your private files stay private. Store your files in style with the SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 flash drive.
FLY THROUGH FILE TRANSFERS
Experience high-speed USB 3.0 performance of up to 150MB/s with the SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 flash drive. Transfer files faster than standard USB 2.0 drives.
STYLISH AND TOUGH
With a durable metal case, the SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 flash drive is both sleek and ready to handle unexpected knocks.
PASSWORD-PROTECT YOUR FILES
Share your movies or music, but rest assured that private files can stay private. Easy-to-use password protection lets you limit who sees certain files.
The SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive is backed by a five-year limited warranty
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Product Type Flash Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number SDCZ73-032G-A46
- Manufacturer SanDisk Corporation
- Product Name Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Product Line Ultra Flair
- Brand Name SanDisk
- Length 1.7"
- Height 0.3"
- Width 0.5"
- Storage Capacity 32 GB
- Windows To Go Certified No
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.