Maximize the Performance of Your Smartphone, Tablet or Camera
Capture more fast action and record more Full HD or 4K Ultra HD-ready video with your Android based smartphone, tablet or MIL camera. SanDisk Extreme cards are built tough for extreme durability even under challenging environmental conditions. Fast speeds reduce the time you're on hold while your pictures and videos move to your card or from your card to your computer. Storage capacities from 16GB to 128GB expand device memory and leave room to record video that's ready for the new 4K Ultra HD television screens and monitors.
- Built for extreme conditions temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof
- Delivers 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording and playback
- Meets the new UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD
- Transfer faster with read speeds up to 90MB/
- Up to 128GB for more space to catch the thrill
- 256GB available soon
The Speed you Need
The best stuff happens fast. With extreme write speeds up to 60MB/s, SanDisk memory cards give you the speed you need to capture every detail. Fast write speeds reduce the time you're on hold while you move pictures and videos to your card, so you're always ready to catch the next great shot, and enjoy smooth video playback.
Shoot 4K Ultra HD Video Today
Pro video performance with both Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) ratings lets you capture 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video. Your videos will meet today's highest resolution standards and will look stunning on the latest 4K Ultra HD TV screens and monitors, making this the ideal card for your 4K Ultra HD video-enabled smartphone, tablet or camera.
All the Memory You Need
Generous storage capacities up to 128GB mean you won't run out of the memory you need to work, shoot and share high resolution videos and stills.
SD Adapter for Versatility
This card comes with a convenient SD card adapter, so you can also capture and access data on the card with any device that has an SD card slot. You'll be able to use your memory card with SD enabled cameras, camcorders, tablets, and laptops.
Built for Extreme Conditions
SanDisk Extreme microSD UHS-I Cards are waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof and temperature proof to protect your memories from life's mishaps. Take your phone or tablet to the snow, to the pool or to the desert. Your card will survive, even if your device doesn't.
The SanDisk Extreme microSD UHS-I Memory Card is backed by a lifetime limited warranty. Support also includes RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life.
- Product Type microSDXC
- Manufacturer Part Number SDSQXVF-128G-AN6MA
- Manufacturer SanDisk Corporation
- Product Name 128GB Extreme microSDXC Card
- Product Line Extreme
- Brand Name SanDisk
- Package Contents
- 128GB Extreme microSDXC Card
- SD Adapter
- Thickness 1"
- Length 15"
- Width 11"
- Storage Capacity 128 GB
- Maximum Write Speed 60 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed 90 MB/s
- Speed Class Rating Class 10/UHS-I (U3)
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.