World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
Breakthrough capacity of 200GB means you never have to stop shooting, saving, and sharing. This durable microSDXC UHS-I card can hold up to 20 hours of Full HD video before you even have to think about moving anything to your PC. And with premium card-to-PC transfer speeds, you can transfer up to 1200 photos a minute. Built to perform in extreme conditions, SanDisk Ultra microSDXC cards are water proof, temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof and magnet proof. The 200GB Premium Edition is rated Class 10 for Full HD video recording performance and comes with a SD adapter and a ten-year limited warranty
- Product Type microSDXC
- Manufacturer Part Number SDSDQUAN-200G-A4A
- Manufacturer SanDisk Corporation
- Product Name Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card
- Product Line Ultra
- Brand Name SanDisk
- Package Contents
- Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card
- SD Adapter
- Thickness 40.2 mil
- Length 0.6"
- Width 0.4"
- Storage Capacity 200 GB
- Maximum Read Speed 90 MB/s
- Speed Class Rating Class 10/UHS-I
- Limited Warranty 10 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.