MODEL- SDSDQR-8192-A11M VENDOR- SAN DISK CORPORATION
- FEATURES- microSDHC 8GB with MobileMate Micro Reader
- SanDisk introduces microSDHC (microSD High-Capacity) 8GB card to
- complement the previously released 4GB-6GB microSDHC card,
- launching this popular format into the high-capacity range of
- memory cards for mobile phones to provide more storage for music,
- videos, and quality photographs.
- The microSDHC 8GB is only compatible in SDHC supported devices
- designed to accommodate the high-capacity and increased transfer
- rate of Class 4.
- SanDisk microSDHC 8GB includes a SanDisk MobileMate Micro Reader
- (SDHC compatible) providing users with a complete and versatile
- solution for transferring music, video, photos and other files
- between their mobile devices and computers.
- Includes microSDHC Card and jewel case, MobileMate Micro Reader with
- lanyard, User guide.
- * microSDHC 8GB Card:
- - Speed performance rating (based on SD 2.0 Specification):
- - 8GB -- Class 4
- - Supports SDHC Class 4 compatible host devices
- * MobileMate Micro Reader:
- - Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compatible transfer rates
- - No additional card adapters required
- - Easy to install and use
- - Compatible with Windows Vista and certified for Windows XP and
- Mac OS X.
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Usually delivers in 2 - 6 business days after shipment
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.