High Endurance Meets High Performance
Built to stand up to hours of Full HD video recording, the SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring microSDHC and microSDXC Cards provide the capacity, performance and exceptional reliability today's home security and dashcams demand. They're also protected against extreme temperatures, shock, water and x-rays, so you can be confident the evidence is there when you need it. SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Cards are available in capacities of 32GB and 64GB
- Ideal for dashcams and home video monitoring cameras.
- Specially developed for high endurance applications
- Up to 10,000 hours of Full HD video recording (64GB) and up to 5,000 hours of Full HD video recording (32GB)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature-proof, shock-proof, waterproof
- Class 10 for Full HD video (1080p) recording and playback
- Product Type microSDXC
- Manufacturer Part Number SDSDQQ-064G-G46A
- Manufacturer SanDisk Corporation
- Product Name 64GB Endurance microSD Extended Capacity (microSDXC) Card
- Product Line Endurance
- Brand Name SanDisk
- Package Contents
- 64GB Endurance microSD Extended Capacity (microSDXC) Card
- SD Adapter
- Thickness 39.4 mil
- Length 0.6"
- Width 0.4"
- Storage Capacity 64 GB
- Maximum Write Speed 20 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed 20 MB/s
- Speed Class Rating Class 10
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.