The SanDisk SD Memory Card Family is designed to meet the security, capacity, performance, and environmental requirements inherent in next generation consumer electronic devices.
SD Memory cards are supported by the SD Association, an open industry standards organization founded by SanDisk, Panasonic and Toshiba. The SD organization has over 500 members creating applications for the SD Memory Card. This effort has established the SD Memory Card Family as the fastest growing and highest volume flash memory form factor in the consumer electronic space.
- Product Type Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Storage Capacity 32 GB
- Manufacturer Part Number SDSDB-032G-B35
- Manufacturer Website Address www.sandisk.com
- Form Factor Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Manufacturer SanDisk Corporation
- Product Model SDSDB-032G-B35
- Product Name 32GB SDSDB-032G-B35 Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card
- Brand Name SanDisk
- Number of Memory Cards 1
- Speed Class Rating Class 4
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.