SanDisk Ultra II 480 GB 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - SATA - 550 MB/s Maximum Read Transfer Rate - 500 MB/s Maximum Write Transfer Rate - 1 Pack
Everything You Do On Your Computer-Faster
Boost your PC's performance up to 28x with an easy and affordable upgrade to SanDisk Ultra II SSD. You'll enjoy no-wait boot up and shorter application load and data transfer times than your traditional hard drive ever delivered-plus longer battery life and much cooler, quieter computing, too. No matter how you use your PC, SanDisk's nCache 2.0 technology makes for a better experience, delivering consistent high speed and endurance.
- Drive Interface SATA
- Drive Interface Standard SATA/600
- Maximum Read Transfer Rate 550 MB/s
- Maximum Write Transfer Rate 500 MB/s
- Product Type Solid State Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number SDSSDHII-480G-G25
- Manufacturer SanDisk Corporation
- Product Name Ultra II Solid State Drive
- Product Line Ultra II
- Device Supported Desktop PC
- Device Supported Notebook
- Brand Name SanDisk
- Wireless LAN No
- Drive Type Internal
- Height 0.3"
- Width 2.8"
- Depth 4"
- Drive Width 2.5"
- Storage Capacity 480 GB
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.