SanDisk Ultra II 960GB SATA III 2.5-Inch 7mm Height Solid State Drive (SSD) With Read Up To 550MB/s- SDSSDHII-960G-G25
The SanDisk Ultra II SSD is an easy and affordable way to upgrade and boost your PC's performance by up to 28 times1 . With this performance boost, you can enjoy no-wait boot up, shorter application load times, and quicker data transfer to make multi-tasking easy when it comes to work, entertainment, or both. In addition to cooler, quieter computing, the SanDisk Ultra II SSD adds up to 15% battery life to laptops and notebooks2 . From a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, the SanDisk Ultra II SSD can extend the life of your computer.
Housed in a durable aluminum case, the SanDisk Ultra II SSD has been engineered to resist shocks and vibrations, preserve the integrity of your data, and prevent data loss even if you drop your computer. And with S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) capabilities, the drive monitors health and performance in real time to detect potential failures and help prevent data loss.
The SanDisk Ultra II SSD offers a huge storage capacity of 960 GB3 and is great for both home and business users. Use it to store all your important files, including graphics, media, images, documents, and the apps you use every day and still have room to spare.
- With performance up to 28 times faster than a typical hard drive1 , you spend less time waiting and more time working (or playing). The SanDisk Ultra II SSD delivers sustainable high performance, balancing super-fast read and write speeds with extended drive life. Thanks to a Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) of 1.75 million hours4 , the SanDisk Ultra II can deliver years of fast, reliable performance, whether you're working with graphics-intensive applications or transferring big files at work.
The SanDisk Ultra II SSD contains nCache 2.0 technology, which optimizes your computing experience by balancing all-out speed with long drive life. A large, non-volatile write cache consolidates small writes to boost random write performance and the long-term data endurance of the drive. This technology from SanDisk is designed to mediate how modern-day operating systems and flash memory interoperate. The result is ultra-fast response times and seamless multitasking even in the most resource-intensive applications.
Thanks to S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) capabilities, this solid state drive can detect and report on various indicators of reliability and alert you of an impending drive failure while there is still time to take action.
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the SanDisk Ultra II SSD has no moving parts so it runs cool and quiet even under heavy computing loads. This also means your PC uses less electricity and laptop battery life is extended up to 15 percent.
Upgrading your computer with the SanDisk Ultra II SSD gives your machine the speed and power to keep up with all your computing activities. And it's easy to upgrade to the SSD yourself. The generous 960 GB storage capacity means you will have room for all your important photos, videos, documents, and apps.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.